Brand Specialist APPLY NOW
About this Job
Interested in working for a great team working hard to develop an inclusive brand?
Our Brand Specialists will be responsible for brand collaborations and partnerships, key brand-driving product launches, and disrupting an $85 billion jewelry industry. As a brand specialist, the candidate must have the ability to work independently, multitask, have superior organizational skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, be incredibly detail-oriented, and have excellent follow-through. The role will require making cold calls to seek partnerships and influencers to promote our exclusive product line. Our candidates are required to devise plans on building a community. In addition, they must be flexible and have the ability to prioritize tasks. Must be a problem solver with a can-do attitude that is willing to strive above and beyond.
- Strong presentation and reporting skills between B2C businesses
- Support the marketing team with daily administrative tasks
- Keep track of and update weekly marketing campaign reports
- Help to organize marketing events and tradeshows
- Build strategic partnerships with influencers
- Work on implementation of digital marketing campaigns and ERP systems as needed
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications or related fields
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Shopify or Klavyio preferred
- Basic design skills (Photoshop, Sketch) preferred
About Ashita New York
At Ashita New York, we believe fine Jewelry doesn’t have to be plain and traditional to be luxurious. So we created a collection of high quality, colorful pieces without the unnecessary markups. With us, you get factory-direct pricing. No supplier, no distributor, and no storefront sales mean no exorbitant price tag. Designed and made in Manhattan, our luxurious pieces are delivered directly to your door at the lowest cost possible. Each piece is made with ethically sourced diamonds so you can feel as good about your purchase as you feel wearing it. To help reduce our carbon footprint on the planet, we recycle any material waste lost in our manufacturing process. With every Ashita New York purchase, you are helping us make a global change. We are committed to donating a portion of the proceeds to Jaipur Foot, the world’s largest organization that provides free artificial limbs and calipers to disabled individuals in 33 countries. Join our small but growing team for limitless opportunities for professional growth and start-up culture.